An automated car parking management system is basically an architecture, designed in such a way so as to manage many car-park areas in which each car-park area is equipped with an automatic till.
This system is enabled with an entry gate and an exit gate with closed-circuit television cameras for capturing the image of the number plate of a vehicle on its way in and out respectively. Automated đặt xe đi nội bài Management communicates by the medium of the internet with a remote control center.
Automated Management System offers a state-of-the-art parking management system that lives up to the requirements of professional and innovative management of modern car parking. In this automated system, we can provide car-parking systems for both ground-level parking and multi-story car parking with several features.
These features include:
- Access to the area
- Control of vehicle flows
- Manual and automatic mode of payments
- Can supply account and administrative statements to the authorized person
- Access control 24×7 with registration plate recognition
- Automatic operation of gates and retractable posts
- Schedule control
- Time and client account management
- Public and private car park management
Automated car parking is a fully automatic, centralized solution for your multi-site, multi-zone car parks, which is available 24×7 throughout the week. As we know, it is based on number plate recognition hence very easy to use.
- Security for public car parks, company car parks, banks, stations, administrations, etc.
- Access control for hotels, clubs, camp-sites, etc
- Access control for industrial suppliers and logistics
- Automatic invoicing
Automated Car Park Management system can also be integrated with car park management software that can handle:
- Site layout
- Up-to-date users file
- Schedule per control point/user
- Number of available parking spaces per zone
- In & outflow report
- Parking time/cost management
- Quotas in shared car parks
In this system, large parking sites can be managed by interconnecting several individual sites. All-access points are then centrally managed from a centralized server.
An automated car parking system comprised of a parking rack and at least one car-lifting feeder. The parking rack is divided into a plurality of parking spaces. This car-lifting feeder has a pair of comb-like wings for carrying a car into a pair of comb-like platforms, which are made on each parking space in the parking rack.